The Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler Cat-Black Dual Exhaust System has a sleek stainless steel look and a patented flow director design that channels exhaust flow and eliminates turbulence. The large internal flow tubes improve exhaust flow and reduce backpressure. Each muffler uses fiberglass matting technology to absorb unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a mellow performance tone. All Dynomax Performance Exhaust Systems bolt on for easy installation. Your vehicle’s complete exhaust can be quickly and easily customized with an emissions-legal premium performance system from Dynomax.
Part Number: 39510
Weight: 29 pounds
- Large internal flow tubes improve exhaust flow and reduce backpressure
- Exclusive patented flow director design channels exhaust flow and eliminate turbulence
- Fiberglass matting technology to absorb unwanted interior resonance while maintaining a mellow performance tone
- Dyno is proven to flow up to 700 SCFM
- The “Pure Unadulterated POWER” of Dynomax Super Turbo™ mufflers are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and exclusive 90-Day Performance & Sound Guarantee.
- Bolt on for easy installation
- Single or double wall buffed and polished with stainless steel tips
- helps make shifting a manual easier
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Easy install
- Increase in MPG
- Deeper sound than stock
- Removing old muffler difficult without the right tools
- Some customers who purchased did not like the quality of the exhaust clamps
- Some purchasers found rusting after a few years
The Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler Cat-Black Dual Exhaust System is the right one for you if you want a great sound and look for a great price. You’ll want to purchase some exhaust clamps because the ones provided don’t tighten enough and high heat paint to prevent rusting later down the road. The chrome tips make this muffle visually appealing and sleek. This is the best exhaust system that will give you a great look at a great price.
Fuel System Advice
This is a problem relating to multi-port fuel injected vehicles. Previously, fuel entered the intake manifold through a carburetor or fuel injectors positioned in a throttle body. The fuel passing through the intake manifold kept the interior of the manifold free of...read more
Featured Fuel System Cleaners
There are always instances of tire leaks. If you do not maintain your tire properly by making sure the pressure is ok, you will lose in terms of gas mileage, wear out you tire more quickly than you should. If you are not careful, you could lose traction and lose control of your vehicle, which can easily result into an accident. That is why you need a good tire inflator.read more