Best Aluminum Radiators
Best Aluminum Radiators Introduction
The Spectra Premium GM Radiator exceeds OE specifications. It is entirely engineered to last; it’s made of high tensile strength aluminum for maximum crimp strength and rubber compounds formulated to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Manufacturer: Spectra Premium
Best Aluminum Radiators Features
Part Number: CU1693
Weight: 14 pounds
Dimensions: 38.9 x 6 x 23 inches
Origin: North America
Best Aluminum Radiators Pros
- Maximum cooling efficiency
- Perfect fit guaranteed
- Engineered to last
- 24-month warranty
- Ports and adapters included
- Thermal tested under real-life temperature simulation
- Rubber compounds formulated to withstand extreme weather conditions
- High tensile strength aluminum for maximum crimp strength
- Heat transfer professionals available to support your technical needs
Best Aluminum Radiators Cons
- Depending on the engine, adapters in the oil and transmission line connections might not be needed
- Plugs in the tank may not be needed on some engines and removal is slightly difficult
- Might need to replace rubber O-rings on the vehicle before install
Best Aluminum Radiators Conclusion
This is the best aluminum radiator and a perfect fit for a great price. Make sure it will fit your vehicle, or you’ll run into some extra labor and/or money. With this OEM grade GM Radiator, you’ll receive premium fittings to ensure proper connectivity while preventing costly transmission engine repairs.
Thermostat Tech Tips
Learn how automatic coil-spring, hydraulic, and manual belt tensioners function and what types belong in which kinds of cars, trucks, or SUVs.
When a tensioner fails, it could be for many reasons. Make diagnosing serpentine belt issues easier by knowing how to diagnose the tensioner.
Introduction A thermostat can be described as a device or component which is sensitive enough to sense the temperature of a system such as an automotive system so that the temperature is kept at a desirable point. It is a device in an automotive that controls cooling...
The car thermostat is a valve located between the best car radiator and the vehicle’s engine. It regulates the temperature of the radiator fluid. When the engine is cold, the thermostat stays closed, not allowing coolant to enter the engine. After you turn the...