MotoRad’s 3MF430 mass air flow sensor ensures optimal fuel consumption and engine performance. The platinum-infused hot wire sensor, combined with proprietary NTC technology, ensures an optimal fuel/air mixture by delivering a stable, precise reading that closely matches OE resistance. The end result is a precise signal to ECU for the best possible performance. This sensor also undergoes 100-percent thermal cycle and sonic nozzle testing to ensure durability under the most demanding conditions.
- Part Number: 3MF430
- Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.2 x 5 inches
- Origin: North America
- Designed to reduce contamination for longer life
- Fits popular Lexus and Toyota models
- Thoroughly tested to ensure performance and durability
- Proprietary NTC Technology ensures precise signal to ECU Double wire bonding resists vibration
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Made at an IATF16949-certified facility
- Does not fit all Lexus and Toyota vehicles
With its premium features, extensive testing and OE-grade quality, this MAF sensor makes an ideal replacement for an OEM sensor at a reasonable price. Keep in mind that this sensor only fits select Lexus and Toyota vehicles, so don’t forget to check the model, year, and engine to ensure a proper fit. This sensor is specifically designed to meet or exceed OEM specs while delivering OE-grade performance.