Gibson Performance Exhaust 9540 Aluminum Split Rear Dual Exhaust System
This Gibson Aluminum Split Rear Dual Exhaust System is for the enthusiast who wants an awesome look and aggressive throaty sound. Gibson Exhaust Systems decrease backpressure and produce more torque and increased horsepower. Typical gains average of 15-20 horsepower. Stainless dual tip exit straight out the back. Works with most bumpers, roll pans and trailer hitches. Exhaust sound is louder under towing conditions.
Manufacturer: Gibson Performance Exhaust
Part Number: 9540
Weight: 60 pounds
Dimensions: 54 x 20 x 12 inches
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Full Manufacturer’s Warranty – Limited Lifetime
- Decrease backpressure
- Produce more torque and increased horsepower
- Hassle Free bolt-on installation
- No welding required
- Some customers said the product did not look as pictured when installed, that the exhaust came out on the sides instead of the rear
This Gibson Aluminum Split Rear Dual Exhaust System is going to look great and sound even better. With the comfort of a limited lifetime warranty.
Additional Products to Consider