The TYC Jeep Wrangler 1-row Plastic Aluminum Replacement Radiator will restore your vehicle’s factory cooling efficiency. TYC radiators are equal to OE construction or number and placement of fluid tubes and cooling fins. For those radiators with transmission oil coolers, the tanks are molded using heat-resistant, high-density polymer plastic for added protection against extreme engine temperatures. Each TYC radiator is leak-tested before leaving the factory to ensure consistent quality.
Manufacturer: TYC/Genera Corporation
Part Number: 2102
Weight: 17.1 pounds
Dimensions: 32.8 x 29.3 x 5.5 inches
- Aluminum treated coating is applied to prevent corrosion and ensure product longevity
- Plastic-aluminum radiators are brazed with the state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace process
- OE-comparable configuration and appearance
- Vehicle test-fitted prior to market release, ensuring perfect drop-in fit
- TYC/Genera Corporation warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle. In some cases, this does not apply
- Comes with a variety of parts for different vehicle types
- When mounting the fan guard on the frame, the holes are not threaded and the quality of the screws are not up to par. When using a screwdriver, they grind down easily.
This replacement radiator is the best aluminum radiator that’s sure to fit your Jeep and save your wallet. Be sure to select the appropriate fitting for your vehicle, as the replacement part comes with several different transmissions lines and make connections. Be careful to not over-tighten when you install, and it is recommended to use the screws from your previous radiator, not the ones that come packaged. This TYC radiator is a great product that will fit perfectly and is leak-tested before leaving the factory to ensure consistent quality.
Tool Reviews and Tips
There are always instances of tire leaks. If you do not maintain your tire properly by making sure the pressure is ok, you will lose in terms of gas mileage, wear out you tire more quickly than you should. If you are not careful, you could lose traction and lose control of your vehicle, which can easily result into an accident. That is why you need a good tire inflator.
Starter Motors are a key part of modern engines, and are used for boosting the current to the engine, and help in igniting the fuel and starting the engine. The way starters are designed and manufactured has changed over the years, however, the basics of purchasing a...read more