It is not an unusual thing for vehicle batteries to fail; at such times, there is a dire need for a car battery jump starter to get the vehicle back on. Starters help boost the current to the engine. It is key to igniting fuel and starting engines. Although there have been significant changes over the last few years on how car battery jump starters are produced, cost, durability, and usage have always remained the focus for the consumer. This article seeks to explore the features of the NOCO Genius Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V Ultra Safe Lithium Jump Starter while considering its performance and the experience of other users. In this article, the pros and cons will be highlighted to help the buyer determine if it is a good purchase.
Manufacturer: NOCO Genius
Under Full Load Conditions
- Compact, yet powerful lithium jump starter rated at 1,000 amps (7,000 joules3s) – up to 20 jump starts on a single charge
- An ultra-safe and mistake-proof design with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, which allows it to safely connect to any battery
- An ultra-bright 100 lumen LED flashlight with 7 light modes, including SOS and emergency strobe
- Recharge your personal devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets, e-watches and more – up to 4 smartphone recharges
- Designed for gas engines up to 6 liters and diesel engines up to 3 liters for cars, boats, lawn mowers, and more
- It is compact
- It is designed with safety in mind
- It can be used to recharge personal devices
- It is cost effective
- It is very easy to install and use
- Lithium Metal batteries included
- The size of nuts could be different from original and installed with difficulty
The NOCO Genius Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter is a cost-effective starter which is easily installed in a minimal amount of time. For general usage, buyers should always opt for a product that is easy to install and maintain a long usage period. Generally, a good battery jump starter is considered to be a product that is easy to install and is durable, and customers can use it for the long-term. Added to its cost-effectiveness and long-term usage, it is a good buy and is popular amongst users. Like similar products, however, it is recommended that the buyer confirm that the model purchase is compatible with the model of the car and personal devices before use.
The product has been tested and is found to be perfectly okay. It is easy to install and use.
NOCO Genius Boost Plus GB40 1000 Amp 12V UltraSafe Lithium Jump Starter is highly recommended for buyers who want good value for their money. It is has a compact build with a yet powerful 1,000 amp lithium-ion jump starter that delivers 7,000 joules of starting power. Safety has also been taken into consideration in its design. It can also be used for other personal devices such as phones and tablets. With so many benefits and uses, it is definitely a top choice. It is recommended, however, that the buyer makes sure that the product is compatible with the model of his or her car.
Alternator Tech Tips
Very basically, an amp rating is how much electrical current a wire or a switch can handle consistently over a period of time. This is true whether it is in a house or an automobile. But automobile electrical systems are different because it is considered a closed system with the battery being the source of power.read more