MotoRad’s crankshaft position sensor delivers the OE-grade performance you expect for your Chrysler Aspen, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Durango, Dodge Ram 1500, Jeep Commander, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mitsubishi Raider, Ram 1500 or Ram Dakota. This Tier 1 OE sensor is capable of withstanding power spikes and resisting stray electromagnetic fields and extreme operating temperatures for a precise ECM voltage signal and optimal positioning. Fluoroelastomer O-rings ensure protection against high temperatures and oil contamination.
- Part Number: 1KR104
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2 x 0.9 inches
- Origin: North America
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Resists interference and power spikes for maximum performance Tested under stringent conditions to ensure quality
- Fits select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles
- 100-percent new product, not remanufactured
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proprietary ferromagnetic material ensures precision and durability Designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Special O-rings resist high temps and oils
- Enamel coating shields copper wire from excessive heat
- May not fit other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles
- Removal and installation may be difficult depending on engine
If you need a crankshaft positioning sensor, this is the one to choose. Not only will you get a great product whose performance meets and/or exceeds original OEM standards, but it’s also available at a reasonable price. This product fits a narrow range of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles, so make sure it fits your vehicle to avoid extra time, labor and expense.
They have top quality parts for low prices!!