MotoRad’s crankshaft position sensor delivers the OE-grade performance you expect for your Chrysler Aspen, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Durango, Dodge Ram 1500, Jeep Commander, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Mitsubishi Raider, Ram 1500 or Ram Dakota. This Tier 1 OE sensor is capable of withstanding power spikes and resisting stray electromagnetic fields and extreme operating temperatures for a precise ECM voltage signal and optimal positioning. Fluoroelastomer O-rings ensure protection against high temperatures and oil contamination.
- Part Number: 1KR104
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2 x 0.9 inches
- Origin: North America
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Resists interference and power spikes for maximum performance Tested under stringent conditions to ensure quality
- Fits select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles
- 100-percent new product, not remanufactured
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Proprietary ferromagnetic material ensures precision and durability Designed to withstand extreme temperatures
- Special O-rings resist high temps and oils
- Enamel coating shields copper wire from excessive heat
- May not fit other Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles
- Removal and installation may be difficult depending on engine
If you need a crankshaft positioning sensor, this is the one to choose. Not only will you get a great product whose performance meets and/or exceeds original OEM standards, but it’s also available at a reasonable price. This product fits a narrow range of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi and RAM vehicles, so make sure it fits your vehicle to avoid extra time, labor and expense.