MotoRad’s 1IC473 Ignition Coil is engineered to deliver maximum engine performance for select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles. Each ignition coil is designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specs, resulting in a high-quality product with exceptional durability. The use of ETP-grade copper for both primary and secondary windings insures maximum voltage conductivity and protection against high temperatures. Each platinum connection is graphite-infused for improved performance and resistance against corrosion.
- Part Number: 1IC473
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches
- Origin: North America
- Easy to install
- Fits most Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM vehicles
- Exceeds OEM specifications
- Features corrosion-resistant connections
- Includes heat-resistant magnet for improved performance Limited lifetime warranty
- Pre-applied dielectric grease
- Not compatible with 5.7L or 6.4L-equipped vehicles
- Might need to replace fuel injection plenum gasket prior to installation
This OEM-grade ignition coil is the perfect alternative to original components for any 3.2L or 3.6L-powered Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle. Graphite-infused platinum connections not only provide excellent conductivity, but also resist corrosion for long-lasting life. Not all vehicles are compatible with this ignition coil, so make sure this part fits your vehicle to save time, labor and frustration.