What makes an HID conversion kit the best HID kit? There are two types of conversion kits available in the market halogen kits and xenon conversion kits. It is recommended for buyers to purchase xenon conversion kits because halogen kits offer between 700-1000 lumens whereas xenon conversion kit offers between 2800-3200 lumens. Therefore, generally, it is recommended to purchase xenon conversion kits. This post reviews Kensun Xenon Conversion Kit based on the criterion of brightness, durability, price, expert opinion, feature, and pros and cons on the basis of user experience.
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.6 x 8.9 inches
- HID Headlight Bulbs conversion kit.
- Comes with a smart aluminum carry case.
- Available with a pair of 9006 bright performance hid xenon bulbs.
- Weather, shock and waterproof.
- Available in multiple colors.
- Different sizes such as HB4, 9006HP, 9006XS, 9012, HIR2 and HIR.
- Power Input- 9-16V
- Ignition Power Consumption- 7A
- Luminescence Efficiency- -85-
- Operating Voltage -AC- 85V
- Ignition Voltage -AC- 23KV
- Operating Power Consumption- 3-5A
- Power Output- 35W
- Operating Temperature- -40 to -125-C
- 24 months’ warranty.
- Easy and quick to install.
- Designed to work with all vehicles.
- No need for soldering or heat shrinking to work with most vehicles.
- Comes with a complete installation guide
- Might be oversized for some vehicles i.e. Toyota Highlander 2007.
- Not as bright as the price.
While driving at night it is important to have the proper bright lights so that you are able to see at longer distances. The Kensun Xenon Conversion Kit is recommended for all vehicle types based on its brightness, durability and long-term usage. The kit is easy to install and if the instructions are followed correctly can be installed within 20 minutes. However, some users have experienced problems with installing the HID kit because they had trouble understanding the manual provided with the kit.
In addition, for the quality of the kit to be according to your standards you need to ensure that if you are purchasing the Kensun Xenon Conversion Kit, it is aligned with the legal requirements of your state or country, because sometimes xenon HID kits are legally not allowed to be used with old vehicles. If you are unsure about whether or not the kit fits the legal requirements, consult a professional and then make your purchasing decision.
Although the Kensun Xenon Conversion Kit is highly recommended as one of the best HID kits, before purchasing the kits please ensure that it will work perfectly with your car, because sometimes due to lack of upgrade of cars the lights might not be as bright as you expect them to be. If you are purchasing the kit after making sure it fits your requirements, you can be sure that you are making a worthwhile purchase with your money.